http://caviaremporium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/cg1-Adrian-0blq72erhdzHM0aUNyOiwUB.jpg 800 1200 admin556 http://caviaremporium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/caviaremporium2.png admin5562017-02-17 18:28:502019-06-05 03:49:08Savory Pearls of The Sea Siberian Caviar and Saffron French Toast
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 large eggs well beaten
- ½ teaspoon of Saffron Threads
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 1 oz of Pearls of The Sea Siberian Caviar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a cereal size bowl beat the eggs and saffron until smooth, mix in a pich of salt and pepper for seasoning.
- In a large fry pan or skillet melt the butter slowly over a low heat stove. Mince the garlic and add to the pan while raising the flame to grill the garlic slightly.
- While the garlic is grilling Dip the bread into the seasoned saffron egg mixture for about 5 seconds(the trick is to dip enough to soak in but not fall apart) Dip both sides.
- Turn up the stove to a higher flame and Add the 2 slices of bread browning on each side. Once the bottom is lightly golden brown turn over and repeat this process on the other side.
- Serve on a plate and gently spread ½ ounce of Pearls of The Sea Siberian Caviar on top of each savory French toast and serve.