- 1.5 ounces of Pearls of The Sea Paddlefish Caviar per
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Whip 8oz cream cheese to a smooth consistency9get out all lumps)
Blend in parley flakes
- With a spatula blend into the cream cheese well ½ ounce of Pearls of the Sea Paddlefish Caviar
- Repeat this process with the remaining caviar but fold into the mixture instead of mixing careful not to break the eggs.
- Cool for several hours so the ingredients can blend in together and serve cold with toasted Bagels