http://caviaremporium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/cg1-Adrian-SUlI8bzxlCk2RmBgay7hKOK.jpg 490 640 admin556 http://caviaremporium.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/caviaremporium2.png admin5562017-02-17 15:29:332017-02-17 15:29:33Pearls of The Sea American Sturgeon Caviar and Smoked Salmon Torta
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 4oz Smoked Salmon
- 2oz Pearls of The Sea American Sturgeon Caviar
- 1 package 16 mini blini pancakes
- You will need a small rectangular shaped mold approximately 8X4X4
- In an 8X4X4 mold, line the bottom and sides with one piece of wax paper
- Spoon into the mold 2oz of Pearls of The Sea American Sturgeon Caviar carefully so as not to break any eggs and to spread out evenly covering the entire bottom. Use more if needed.
- Prepare the smoked salmon by chopping to a puree in a food processor
- Prepare the cream cheese by whipping it until it is a smooth consistency.
- Mix 1/3 of the salmon mixture into the cream cheese and put to the side(get out all lumps)
- Spoon into the mold the remainder of the smoke salmon creating a second layer but careful not to disturb the caviar in the mold
- Fill the rest of the mold with the cream cheese mixture creating the third layer careful again not to disrupt the layer of smoked salmon.
- Cover and chill before serving for at least 5-6 hours to firm up layers
- When serving, carefully remove top cover, flip onto serving platter helping the Torta out of the mold using the wax paper.
Carefully peal off the wax paper and serve (If you find this mixture too soft, a small amount of gelatin can be mixed into the cream cheese to firm it up).
Serve with warm blini pancakes